Monday, April 7, 2008

Habits

I recently stumbled upon a blog entitled Zen Habits - ways to live your life a little less complicated. Leo, the guy in charge over at Zen, has created a training blog for himself because he's trying to get into better shape. Now this site is not just a list of what he wishes to do as far as a workout schedule, but a dietary schedule as well. Very cool idea, and a good one at that.

Now that the weather has gotten a lot nicer, I do plan on taking a lot more walks. I took a good one with my coworker today and it was great. Let's hope it stays this way...Indiana weather has a way of being pretty crazy. In any case, I'm trying to think of creative ways to work on my kanji and Japanese and also incorporate a sort of work out/diet plan without having to have two blogs - I have a feeling I would post on one and not the other.

I am open to any suggestions on this blog. Let me know if I am putting too much useless info in a post, if I need to be more elaborate, etc. I'm not a pro at blogging or typing out my thoughts and feelings, so I need the criticism.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Type everything that enters your mind. Leave nothing out. I like a little window into your genius. Admittedly, I am a bit biased.