Thursday, May 8, 2008

Long Time, No Post

Sorry about not posting in a while...life has caught up with me. In the last few weeks I've been hanging out with some students at SJC who I may not see for a while, Kat and I have been booked constantly, and a certain game came out that is taking up time I should be using to do other things. I've been waiting on GTA IV forever, so naturally I want to take some time and play it.

During Little 5 weekend, I messed my finger up which made it hard to do certain exercises...but enough for excuses.

On a positive note, I've been running at least once week. I've been trying to do twice a week, but the weather hasn't been the best maybe I can run tonight...Kat and I have been making up for it by taking long walks which have been nice when it hasn't been raining.

I ordered a book off of Amazon to help me with my kana's and I plan to start using it soon so I can began the arduous task of reading Japanese. I also need to figure out how I can put Japanese characters in html...if anyone knows how to do that please let me know, I've been searching but haven't devoted a ton of time trying anything.

Well I promise I'll try and post more often now, especially since this blog isn't that old. Once I get parts of my life in order, like my living situation, and can get a bit more organized I'll try and post about my work out routine and my progress on Japanese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again :-)


I get my house next week :-)

KittyMarie said...

That's a pretty darn fancy logo you've got there at the top of the site. ;-)